Luxury Living With A History
Find out what it means to live at Watch Factory Lofts
Experience this one of a kind, historic property outfitted with unique luxury apartments. Watch Factory Lofts is the original home of the Waltham Watch Factory. No expense was spared restoring this magnificent building – the entire property boasts impressive historic architecture and spectacular views of the Charles River.
Discover living on the Charles River. Just 20 minutes from Boston, and easily accessible to I-95, the Mass Pike and public transportation. A cherished landmark, today’s Watch Factory is infused with a dynamic design and a location beyond compare.
Be inspired by the loft-style apartments in a remarkable setting. Historic character and premium finishes give residents apartment homes of exceptional quality and attention to detail. Views of the Charles and unique architecture make Watch Factory Lofts an unparalleled space to inhabit and enjoy.
Truly Unique. Outstanding Features.
Amenities – In Your Community
- Full Service Fitness Center
- River View
- Walking Trail
- Kayaking; two kayak docks available
- Ample Storage for Bikes & Kayaks
- Online Payments Available
- Casual Dining for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Common Area Wi-fi
- Professional On-site Property Management
- Full-time Facilities Manager
- Steps to Moody Street, Waltham’s Restaurant Row
Amenities – In your Apartment
- Eco-friendly Flooring Selections: Marmoleum Certified Sustainable Flooring in Kitchens and Baths, Textured Carpet Tiles in Living and Sleeping Areas
- High-end Interior Finishes Including Granite Countertops
- Innovative Unit Designs Including Historic Brick Walls and Authentic Wood Beams
- Many Two-Level Living Options Available
- One, Two, and Three Bedroom Residences
- Washer & Dryer in Apartment
- Fitness Center On-site
- Furnished Apartments Available
Watch Factory is owned and developed by Berkeley Investments, developers of Millbrook Lofts in Somerville and the award-winning FP3 residences and The Graphics Lofts in Charlestown, to name a few. Berkeley is well respected for their commitment to restorative and adaptive reuse of vibrant mixed-use projects.
Read the most recent resident reviews of Watch Factory Lofts at ApartmentRatings.com
The place to be.
Formerly referred to as ‘Watch City’, Waltham was once a major player in the American Industrial Revolution. Now revitalized as a center for research and higher education, Waltham is home to two major universities, countless technology and life sciences companies, world class restaurants, museums, arts galleries, and plenty of outdoor recreational spaces. Kayak and run along the Charles Rivers, or take the train into Boston for dinner and a show. This location has it all!